Hmmm … why do I think of this?
Here are the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter and/or Plurk.
So here are my 7 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
- I have lived in 5 states in the U.S. and 1 foreign country, Canada, and even went to high school in Canada.
- I am the oldest of 5 children in my family, only 4 of whom are still living.
- I was a major teen idol “fan” way back when and spent way too much time & money following The Osmonds around the country. I’m the mother of two “fans” of my own these days which explains my knowledge of the video above – that and the fact that I teach elementary & middle school girls!
- Speaking of being a “fan”, one of the first groups I loved was The Cowsills and today I am their webmaster. If only I would have known what would be when I was 12 and in love with John Cowsill.
- I am a wanna be photographer (okay maybe you did know that one) and take a lot of pictures for my daughters’ dance studio and for my school’s yearbook.
- I love to scrapbook – okay these days this should be, I love to think about scrapbooking since I can’t remember the last time I actually did any scrapbooking. I do still have lots of supplies though and I even have a Scrapbooking Website … that I haven’t updated in ages.
- My two favorite drinks are Diet Coke and Snake Bite (the lager & cider variety if you please).
- Oh and a bonus one, I met my husband in a bar – okay really a PUB which is different than a bar. Yes you can meet people in a bar (uh, pub) and to tie it in to some of the other 7 things … I was at the bar to see Bob & Susan Cowsill (#4) and I was drinking a Snake Bite (#7)!
Now it’s my turn to tag and I’m supposed to tag 7 others. The problem is most everyone I would normally tag has already been tagged so I’m only tagging 4 and they are: JoNelle Gardner, Amber Coggin, Kevin Jarrett and a non-edublogger, Tracy P! Tell me something I don’t know about you.